1. Afternoon tea at Six at the Baltic with Mr Mouse.
2. A super busy and frustrating time at work coming a (relatively) satisfying end.
3. Baking the best cake I’ve ever caked (double chocolate banana bread with rum-soaked dates and pecans, adapted from this joyous recipe).
4. Finally feeling as if I’ve shaken the cold that’s plagued me since January.
5. Two four-day weeks in a row coming up. Oh yes.
What happy happenings have you had this week?
- Any product marked with an '*' is a PR sample. All reviews are 100% honest regardless of whether I bought the item myself or was sent it. Links may be affiliate, which means that I get a small commission if you use them -