1. A gloriously sunny four-day weekend with nothing to do but sit in the garden and read (and eat chocolate).
2. Discovering Rebel Kitchen Chocolate Mylk – the ‘no added sugar’ is a tad misleading (date syrup counts as sugar in my book) but it’s bloody delicious.
3. Vases of daffodils all over the house.
4. Experimenting with some recipes from the lovely A Modern Way to Eat by Anna Jones.
5. Singing along really very loudly to Sia’s 1000 Forms of Fears. There are far more key shifts than are comfortable, I’m telling ya.
Did you have a lovely Easter break? What happy happenings have you had recently?
- Any product marked with an '*' is a PR sample. All reviews are 100% honest regardless of whether I bought the item myself or was sent it. Links may be affiliate, which means that I get a small commission if you use them -