It’s been a fairly quiet couple of weeks. I had a lot of overtime to use so have been working 3 day weeks – I could definitely get used to extra-long weekends. Now if only the sun would come out for more than 3 minutes at a time…
Onto five of my happy things:
1. Excellent new books to add to my towering To Be Read pile.
2. Gorgeous roses that have somehow lasted 3 weeks.
3. Finally getting round to hanging more pictures in our bedroom.
4. Spending hours browsing photos of literary tattoos – other people do that too, right? RIGHT?
5. Boots having a slighty bonkers deal on Revlon – 3 for 2 with an extra free nail polish. Go!
What happy happenings have you had recently?
- Any product marked with an '*' is a PR sample. All reviews are 100% honest regardless of whether I bought the item myself or was sent it. Links may be affiliate, which means that I get a small commission if you use them -