Did May feel like a particularly long month to anyone else? And by long, I mean that it felt as if we hadn’t been paid for about 78 days by the time payday rolled around. I’m trying to cut down on unnecessary purchases this summer, partly to save for our honeymoon (how long after the wedding does it still count as a honeymoon and not just a fancy holiday? Answers on a postcard), and partly because I bought a new MacBookPro at Easter and whilst I love it, they’re not the cheapest toys…
I thought I’d make a list of the things I’d like in June and try to stick to it – I won’t buy all of them (probably), but I think it’ll be helpful to know what I actually want and not end up with eleventy lipsticks bought in a stressed-out lunch break that I’ll never wear. So, to the list:
- My Sunday Riley Luna oil is almost finished (after almost a year) and I’ve got my eye on the Kypris Moonlight Catalyst as a replacement.
- I really need a new sports bra but they’re pricey and I’ve been using my lack of one that fits as an excuse to not exercise. Bad Mouse. That ends this month when I get a new Shock Absorber.
- My beloved Lancôme sunscreen is almost empty and until they come to their senses and make it available in Europe, the Kiehl’s SPF 50 is my go-to replacement.
- I sniffed the new Body Shop Piñita Colada shower gel last week and it’s delightful. Picking some up today.
- Nars blush in Sex Appeal – perfect for super pale skin. This one is actually a bit of a cheat as I ordered it from Asos on Monday when they had 20% off…
- A replacement bottle of NIOD CAIS. I’ve spoken before about how much I love this stuff and I can definitely see a difference in my skin when I don’t use it.
What’s on your June shopping list?- Any product marked with an '*' is a PR sample. All reviews are 100% honest regardless of whether I bought the item myself or was sent it. Links may be affiliate, which means that I get a small commission if you use them -