I really should start calling this my monthly wishlist because if I always bought everything on it, I’d be permanently broke and our honeymoon would remain out of reach forever (rather than just several years). Still, it’s good to know what I actually want, rather than the things I pick up on a whim when I’m buying my lunch.
This month, I have my eye on:
- This adorable leopard print purse from Asos. It’s real leather, it matches my makeup bag, and it’s only £10.
- Sparkly espadrilles from Pimkie (via Asos). I know they’re ridiculous but a bit of glitter can go a long way towards cheering up a cloudy day. They’re £xx.
- I’m getting a new desk in the next few weeks and need a lamp for it. This one from Oliver Bonas is adorable, with a hint of copper and mint without being cliché central. It’s £58.
- Ruby Tandoh is one of the few sane voices speaking out about the dangers of orthorexia and the dangers of obsessing about food. She’s also a great recipe writer. This is her new book and it looks brilliant.
- Jo Malone do a charity candle every year to raise money to help build and maintain gardens for people with mental ill health, a cause close to my heart. This year’s scent is Peony and Moss, it smells (and looks) gorgeous, and it’s available for the whole year, rather just July as in previous years. It’s £44.
- Continuing my love affair with Deceim, who own NIOD, my eye has been taken by the White RX range. As a very pale person with acne scarring and pigmentation, White Blur, a blurring primer that promises to add radiance and even out tone without adding colour, sounds brilliant.
What do you have on your list for August?- Any product marked with an '*' is a PR sample. All reviews are 100% honest regardless of whether I bought the item myself or was sent it. Links may be affiliate, which means that I get a small commission if you use them -