- My bestie coming to stay in the Mouse House for the weekend. She lives in London and it’s been ages since we saw her so it was fabulous to catch up, drink lots of cava, and watch Harry Potter films.
- Discovering this cookie recipe (the whole book is also brilliant).
- These jeans. So comfy. Size down.
- The audiobook of The Goblet of Fire. It’s so familiar and comforting, but I also notice far more of the writing than I do when reading it, ironically; because I’m such a fast reader, I tend to skip over details. Stephen Fry was the best choice to narrate, he’s perfect for it.
- The Muse by Jessie Burton. I loved The Miniaturist and this is also fabulous. A group of us are off to see her talk about it at Waterstones next week and I can’t wait.
What happy happenings have you had recently?- Any product marked with an '*' is a PR sample. All reviews are 100% honest regardless of whether I bought the item myself or was sent it. Links may be affiliate, which means that I get a small commission if you use them -