Netflix completely changed the way that many of us now watch tv shows and films, giving us access to thousands that would have cost a fortune to buy as DVDs; the rise of other sites like Amazon Prime and Now TV have added to the appeal of staying in and curling up on the sofa with a glass of wine and ice-cream, rather than going out and having to deal with other people. Shudder.
Here’s what we (and Marple) will be watching over the next few months (some for the eleventieth time…)
- The West Wing (Now TV) – Jed Bartlett will always be the ultimate President to me, and I’d like to be Donna’s bestie plsthankyou.
- Gilmore Girls (Netflix) – The joy when this was released on Netflix was intense. Don’t start watching unless you have time for several episodes.
- The Collection (Amazon Prime) – It’s a period drama about French fashion, with Frances de la Tour and Richard Coyle. What’s not to like? I can’t wait to get stuck in.
- The Big Bang Theory (Netflix) – No, you have a tiny bit of a crush on Leonard…the short episodes make TBBT worryingly easy to watch five episodes at a time.
- Arrested Development (Netflix) – Mr Mouse has never seen this and I’m not saying that we’ll be in trouble if he doesn’t like it but….
What will you be watching as the weather gets colder?- Any product marked with an '*' is a PR sample. All reviews are 100% honest regardless of whether I bought the item myself or was sent it. Links may be affiliate, which means that I get a small commission if you use them -