It’s my birthday in just under a month and whilst I’m definitely past the age where that’s exciting in itself, I can’t deny that I enjoy unwrapping a present or three. Mr Mouse and Mother Mouse always complain that I give them any ideas for presents so in the spirit of helpfulness, here’s my wishlist for this year. Also, I do enjoy making a list…
- Pretty Iconic by the fabulous Sali Hughes isn’t actually out until after my birthday, but I’ll accept belated gifts..!
- I never got around to buying the Peony and Moss candle from Jo Malone but still lust after it. It’s sold out on their website but John Lewis still have them.
- I’ve wanted a dark red jumper for ages but never found one I loved; this Boden cashmere gem might be the one.
- My need for more eyeshadows: 1/10. My desire for this gorgeous Chantecaille Save the Lions palette: 9.999/10
- Diana Henry is my favourite food writer and any time she publishes a new book, I make space for it on my overflowing shelves. Simple, come take your place.
- I bloody love me some leopard print and I’ve been after slip-on shoes like this for an age. They’re also from Boden (who currently have 20% off everything…).
- If you loved the Mother sweatshirts sported by loads of people earlier in the year but felt they weren’t relevant, ta da! ‘Human’ works for almost everyone…
- These cashmere fingerless gloves from Turtledoves were a lifesaver for the last couple of winters – I wore them until they developed several holes. My next pair should be stripy, plsthankyou.
- Clouds have a bit of a personal meaning for me but they’re hard to find in jewellery form. The Clymer ring from Haykin is adorable – simple but pretty.
- Finally, we have new winter boots. This pair from H by Hudson are sturdy and practical, but the straps make them a bit more interesting.
There we have it. I feel I should point out that I’m in no way expecting to get
all any of these things, but they’re all presents I wouldn’t throw out of bed. Oh, and I’m a size 39 or 40, and I’d like the jumper XL baggy, please…
- Any product marked with an '*' is a PR sample. All reviews are 100% honest regardless of whether I bought the item myself or was sent it. Links may be affiliate, which means that I get a small commission if you use them -